Tuesday, June 2, 2009

More, more, more.

I know all I seem to write about is theatre these days. I'll admit, outside of work, it's about all I do.

Yesterday we had the first round of auditions for All The Great Books - Abridged. Tomorrow is the second round. I only got to read once for the part I want in the show, but I was told by a friend who's auditioning for another part in the show that I read really well and picked up on the dry humor of the show a little better than some others (imagine that).

Other than that, my roommates for fall and I have been apartment hunting. Where I'm living now is only for the summer, until my new roommates are ready to move. It's proving difficult to find a place for four people to live.

I'm just eager to actually have a home again. I haven't really felt like I've had a home since I moved back from Indianapolis, almost a year ago.

Other than that, just working a lot, and being a bit of a hermit.

No comments: