Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I am done.

Finally. I am done for the semester.

Semester recap: Bad. That's all I'll say. I didn't expect to do amazingly, it's been a long time, but I just didn't do well. I plan on working my head off next semester, and making up for that.

I have an interview at American Eagle to finish out the season. That'd be nice. After I not only wanted to walk out, but told my Supervisor I wanted to walk out, everyone at Subway seems a bit on edge with me lately.

On that happy note, I get about one day off a week from work from now on. That sort of sucks. The money will be good, but it'd be nice to have at least a bit of a break for my school break.

I hope you're all doing well.

See everyone at Christmas for the Throw Down.

(I still have no idea what I'm making.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your little sister does! She's so ready for this it isn't funny! Maybe she'll share some secret recipe with you.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and congratulations on finishing this first semester. I know it's been hard. A month off will do you wonders.

carriegel said...

it is always hard to go back to school after some time off. it will get easier.

Tween Team said...

What throwdown.