Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'm still somewhat alive.

Okay, I know I haven't posted, or even updated Twitter in awhile.

I have an excuse, I'll formally write to you all now.

SVSU is hosting the Kennedy Center American College Theatre Festival (or KCACTF or just ACTF), so being a Theatre major, I'm working at it.

I've been working at that almost non-stop since Sunday, and it goes until this Sunday.

We've been working from 8 AM until around 11 PM or midnight every day.

Classes start Monday. I have a job interview on Tuesday at American Eagle. I have auditions for the winter show on Wednesday and Thursday.

I'm so tired.

I did get my hair cut, though. It's quite a bit shorter (but still pretty long, I'm sure you'll all be happy to know). So far, everyone likes it. I do.

Anyway...I'll blog more about ACTF sometime next week.

Just wanted to check in.

2 comments:

carriegel said...

wow, you are busy. i am tired just reading about it.

Anonymous said...

You don't need excuses, you have a life! hahaha