Monday, September 8, 2008

Long days, long nights.

Had quite a weekend. Went to a birthday party in Milington (your guess is as good as mine as to where I was) for my friend Sam, who I met at Cornerstone.

Because of the whole breakup with Mallary thing last weekend, I wasn't really feeling like I wanted to go anywhere, but my friend Tyler forced me to go, and I definitely don't regret going. I got to see pretty much everyone that went to Cornerstone with us this year. At the party, though, Tyler ended up getting in a huge fight with the girl that gave us a ride from SVSU to Milington, so we sort of lost our ride back to SVSU yesterday. So we spent most of the day trying to find one. However, I got back last night, so I studied the rest of the night, since that was my plan for Saturday. Tyler felt bad when he lost our ride, because he said he took my Saturday from me, and lost so much of my Sunday. It worked out, though, he got us back, and we had fun.

Other than that, I have a friend who is getting mircodermals done today (look it up if you don't know what it is, it's so hard to explain), so I'm going with her to do that, since my friend is doing them. I'm supposed to be applying at Red Lobster today (since Subway couldn't interview me for two more weeks). So I'll do that.

Then homework. Lots and lots of reading.

Things have been rocky lately, just in life. They're getting better, mostly thanks to Tyler, the most positive person in the world. He's been looking out for me quite a bit.

However, they're looking up. I'll probably have some pictures of the party soon, since Alicia was there, snapping away. She told me last night she took around 250 pictures, which is pretty conservative for her. I have seen a few of them, though, and they're really good. At one point the light, and the sky was just right, and she had Tyler and I in a field, taking pictures of us (this is what we do, we party hard).

*EDIT*
Subway just called me back. I got a job. Finally.
*EDIT*

4 comments:

Shaelynn said...

Congratulations on the job!

Anonymous said...

Yeah on the job. Katie's looking forward to your being home this weekend.

carriegel said...

note to self, never make the driver mad. not a good plan.

congratulations on the job. i like subway.

mickey said...

Thanks, guys.

And yeah...I think Tyler learned his lesson. I kept telling him I'm never going anywhere with him again, in case he loses his ride. He said I should still trust him, since he did get us back to SVSU.