Thursday, March 13, 2008

What happens when I move out.

I used to have my own bathroom in my parent's house. Ever since Shaelynn moved out my sophomore year of high school, I basically had the entire basement, and 2nd floor bathroom to myself. Katie slept upstairs, but used my parent's bathroom, because she was still too young to do most things on her own.

This is what apparently happened, though, when Shaelynn ended up moving back to my parent's, and her and Katie got an idea (I think Shae got an idea, and Katie followed suit).

Photobucket

Now, whenever I stay at my parent's, I use their guest bedroom (which was my bedroom originally, before I moved to the basement). What's right outside that room? This hideous mess.

11 comments:

carriegel said...

Listening to your music and seeing that picture is too funny. Maybe the Archies or Monkees would be more suitable. Thanks for the laugh, you don't know how much I needed that.

btw: Pink suits you.

Anonymous said...

Why wasn't the shower curtain shut?

mickey said...

Because I wanted to get the decals INSIDE THE SHOWER in the picture, also.

Shaelynn said...

I like the bathroom. I think it's fun.

Everyone looks good in pink.

Unknown said...

Ah, I don't look good in pink.

I not sure I could use that bathroom, it is just..................to pink.

megawatt miler said...

the axe in the middle of the counter really completes the look

mickey said...

I realized after taking the picture I should have taken my things off the counter for it.

And the bathroom was fine before, Shae.

That bathroom is ridiculous.

And just because I look good in pink (and was forced to wear it in your wedding) doesn't mean I want to be swallowed by it.

Shaelynn said...

...forced? I don't remember forcing you to wear pink. And the bathroom didn't look fine before. We'd had the same damn ugly fish decorations since we'd moved in. It was time for a change. Change came in the form of Hello Kitty.

jporterGOP said...

i bought a gray sweater vest from salvo and i wear it every time i dress up now. nice choice in style, my man.

mickey said...

Mom, Shae said damn.

(I sort of really love sweater vests, and cardigans, John. I'm glad I'm not the only person under 40 who likes sweater vests, though.)

scarred_beautyx said...

I didn't even notice all the Hello Kitty stuff when I first saw the photo. Just... pink. I'm going to have to agree with your sister though, that change comes in the form of Hello Kitty, or at least in this case it did!!!